8.22.2013

Winding up, winding down.

I adore summer and we've had a busy one.  In fact, I think we did more 'stuff'' as a family this summer than we have ever done before.

We moved forgotten flower beds...


ate yummy summer treats,


fished,


and fished,


and fished,


ate more yummy food,


caught amphibians,


caught more amphibians,


grew things,


and made lots of memories.


Sadly, summer vacation is winding down. Today, I spent part of my day getting my classroom ready for the school year. Next week, the other nine months of our year will begin (school, sigh). I love my job, but I always feel a bit sad at the end of the summer.

Hope you all had as much fun this summer as we did!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.