8.24.2013

Just B...

...Up

Do you ever get tired of running into those 'bumps' in the road of life? I do. If I had it my way, I would have everything go my way, all the time. 

Who wouldn't?

But, the fact is, I know me. The times I that I have had the most real personal growth in life has been the hard times.  

One of those nasty little bumps in the road has appeared again on my life's highway. I will spare you the details but will sum it up in one word-yuck. So, I'm bracing myself for the journey, and keep looking up (or ahead) adjusting my 'driving' accordingly. 

 It's kind of like travelling down the scenic byways instead of the interstate.


I always hate the rough spots, but once I'm past them, I know that I will love the view.

 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose. ~Romans 8:28

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.