8.10.2013

Just B...

...Peaceful

We have had a crazy few days this past week. The weather was cool and rain was in the forecast so I decided it was time to try to tackle some of the projects that we had put off all summer. Basically,my sister and her kids helped Little Man and I in gutting our house of all the extra stuff that I have stored for "maybe, one day..."   It feels sooooo good to get rid of stuff. I love having less and I hope to continue this trend. 

Then last night Little Man had an injury that required a visit to urgent care early this morning. It wasn't so bad that we needed to rush to the ER but, I will spare you our photos (yes, there are photos). 

We are wiped out.

Today, I really should be painting our basement.  Or going through the remainder of the paperwork that I had neatly (ahem) stored.  Really there is much left to do, and I know that I need to get any extra work done now before Baby B comes home.

However, after the hectic week we have had, Little Man declared that it would be a peaceful day today. Smart guy. You don't have to ask me twice. I'm all in. 

Maybe we should head out picking some more raspberries? 


Who would like to join me?

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.