8.28.2013

Gentlemen (and Women) Start Your Engines!

The school year is starting, I have a crazy schedule for the new year, and my baby is still not home. Just when I had reached the absolute bottom in the waiting game (emotional, and mentally) I received an email that changed everything.

We have been cleared through another office, and things are looking good. 

Baby B should be home before the snow flies.


The wild ride is nearly over.

There are still a few hurdles to clear. I have to calculate how many weeks of time off I can afford. I'm praying that I will be able to stay home for at least ten to twelve weeks. I know it will be important for her to have that amount of time with me to feel that I am really mom and that I am not leaving her forever when I go back to work. I need to get all of my sub plans ready for the time I will be gone (A little know teacher secret: We plan all of the lessons even when we are gone for an extended amount of time and we grade the work that's done while we are gone as well.)

I am praying that when we do go to pick her up, she will still be open to accepting us into her little heart as family.

For my children's safety I won't be putting our exact travel dates when we do go(for obvious reasons). But it's getting really close now. Within the next couple of months.

Anyone want to join me in doing a happy dance?!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

2 comments:

  1. After all the Crap sandwiches you have eaten lately !! WHOOHOO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo exciting! What a praise!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support in our journey.