7.30.2013

Toddlers

When Baby B comes home, she will be a toddler, not a baby. Little Man was nearing three when he came home to stay forever, yet he still felt so tiny to me. Baby B is even younger and it's a little intimidating to think about. We will be jumping head first into toddler tantrums, potty training, and language issues. 

This past weekend I was looking through my adoption books to see what I might want to reread to since I have some time before she comes home. They're kind of like the 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' toddler version.
 
 


                     
             
  Inside Transracial Adoption                                                                             The Connected Child


I also need to start working again on my Creole. Hopefully, I will be able to learn enough to help Baby B's adjustment and head some tantrums off at the pass. I really like this language series of books and CDs. Unfortunately, I need to start some intense studying to be able to really speak and understand the language. My high school French is helping me some (I hope).

                              


 This should keep me busy.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

4 comments:

Thanks for your support in our journey.