7.23.2013

Date Night

I was treated to a movie and dinner with the man in my life tonight.


Isn't he handsome? 

Growing up, my dad would take us girls out for our birthdays. I decided that Little Man and I would make it a regular thing to have 'date nights.' I think it's good for him to learn how to be a good date. How to order, how to talk to the server, table manners, etc. He loves it and always feels really important (although I'm not allowed to tell our servers that we are out on a date...He claims that I talk too much?!)


Sometimes, Little Man will surprise me by announcing from the back seat that he is treating me to a salad, and to 'turn in at McDonald's'. It's so sweet. He'll always lean forward after I've paid and ask, "You paid with my money not your's right?"

Wish all my dates in life had been so considerate!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.