7.18.2013

Blue Days

We finally made it out of the one office that our paperwork has been sitting in since May 8th. Yay! More proof that, one day, Baby B will be home.


Sometimes during the adoption process, the wait gets long. Really really long. Even when there is progress, although you are excited, you're afraid to get too excited. What if the next wait is a long one? So often, there are glitches, paperwork hang ups, and BAM, things are delayed yet again.  

You hate to buy too many things or set too many things up, because you have no idea how old your child will actually be when he/she gets home. Will she still be sleeping in a crib? Will she need those diapers or will she already be potty trained?

I know it will all work out, but, that's where I'm at right now.

 Baby B will probably not be home until sometime early this fall. This adds an entire laundry list of extra things I need to start planning for. How will I budget in taking all of that time off of work? (I was counting on having the summer to stay home with her). How will Little Man do when I am staying home and he is going to school every day? Will I be able to stay home long enough for Baby B to bond well before I have to head back to work? How many weeks of lesson plans to I need to plan for? (Lesson plans for the two schools that I will be splitting my time between). It's a tad bit stressful.

I long for the day that Baby B comes home. I dream of it. Some days, it just feels really far away.


 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.