10.01.2013

Sleeping less, playing more.

Last night was a tricky one. Baby B was moaning and crying in her sleep from about 2:30 AM until 5:30 when she got up for the day. She had been sleeping in my bed and during the night I was able to console her so that she didn't wake up Little Man in the night. At 5:30, I had gotten up for the day to pack lunch for Little Man, and get ready for the day in general-so she woke up sobbing when I wasn't there for her. Poor little sweetie.

Some nights are like that. On the way to school, I commented that I was a little tired this morning. Little Man asked me if I had forgotten what two was like (aka, taking care of a 2 year old). 


He is waaaaay too smart. So is Baby B. She is learning English like crazy! She especially enjoys telling our dog to be quiet and sit down. 

What have we been up to around here?
                           
                       We've been doing a lot of dancing to The Wiggles ...                       
 
(I warn you if you watch this video it will probably be trapped in your head like it is in mine.)  

  enjoying the fall weather...
 playing
 and 
   learning a ton...


 and getting to know cousins.


I'm one blessed mama.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.