10.10.2013

Keeping Things Clean

Today I was very excited that I stayed clean for a little over an hour! Granted, Baby B was asleep during most of that time, but still... These days, seeing me wearing clean clothes is rare. 

Who am I kidding, even seeing me look half way put together is rare.

Today I went for a walk with my sister. She looked completely cool wearing her yoga pants and a cool turquoise shirt and tennis shoes. (She also has older children.)Meanwhile, I'm walking around in my old jeans, old t-shirt, old tennis shoes, and sippy cup in my back pocket.  Sigh.

Yep, totally not going to show you a picture of that.

To get back to the clean clothes thing though, I think I might have a solution.

I thought about trying this, but realized it wouldn't take care of my lower half (the 'run to Mama and hug her' zone).


Then, I thought about something like this. 
Longer, but probably a little hot to wear inside. 

 Then I stumbled upon this little gem while cruising Pinterest . 

Silicone!

I'm thinking about sealing all of my clothes with it, so they are like oilcloth! The original idea was to do this with book pages, to make crafty little table cloths, but I think my plan is much more useful. 

Okay moms, who's with me!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.