10.07.2013

Ordinary Days

Today was a wonderfully ordinary fall day.  

Little Man had a "great day" in school. Baby B had a tantrum before nap (which did not come as a surprise to me, and I knew what to do about it!) That's huge. Every day more and more we feel like a 'regular family'. This little girl is no longer a stranger to us.

 To top it all off, was beautiful weather. 



We helped Grandma pick the apples off of their remaining apple tree, which is a fall tradition. 


 I really am trying to create a lot of memories together with Little Man and Baby B. Shared experiences is part of what makes a family.


I can almost taste the homemade apple sauce now. Mmmmmmmm.

Tomorrow, it's pumpkin time.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.