10.15.2013

"Poor" Me...


We are not rolling in the dough around here. I am not working while Baby B gets adjusted and used to home.  That means, there is no paycheck coming in during those eight weeks I am home. Whenever I start to get panicky about our current situation, I remind myself that compared to many parts of the world, we are incredibly wealthy.

I am getting pretty tricky with making money s-t-r-e-t-c-h farther than I ever knew that it could.
Things are tight, but we are making it work.

 With Christmas here before you know it, I am determined to still have a fabulous Christmas. (I know, I know, it's still October).  I love finding and making the perfect gift for my kids, nieces and nephews. Less funds does not mean that has to change. This year, I will just have to be a little more creative than I have been in years past. 

 I think I'm up for the challenge.  

Plus, I think we have the things that matter most-God's love, family and friends who support us, a roof over our heads, and each other.


 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.