10.26.2013

Just B...

Focused

I just finished running errands with Little Man, Baby B, and Princess Cousin.

Without a list.

Not my best idea ever. We kept running into people that I knew every few minutes as we walked through the stores. Baby B was showing off her tired funny self to cousin. Little Man was all a twitter about his upcoming birthday. Princess Cousin was very helpful. I was like a lost sailor at sea. I apologize if you saw me walking around with glazed eyes and I didn't say 'hi.'

I have always been absent minded and being a mom has definitely not helped matters. Just when my brain seems about to settle on a clear thought, it flies away again in another direction. I blame it on being creative and having so many great ideas floating around in my head.  ☺Nevertheless, I think that it is time to take drastic measures.

That's right. I am going to re-implement the use of .....The List.

In reality, I adore lists. Pretty little planners get me excited. Put me in an office supply store where I can dream about a beautifully organized life and I am glowing. (Never mind the fact that since my attention span is about the length of a gnat I probably will never stay focused long enough to truly organized.)


Life is pretty busy right now, and only going to get busier when I head back to work. So, it looks like its time to get a new planner (excited giggle). I know that I could use my phone, but it's just not the same. Call me nerdy, old school, whatever, but there's just nothing like putting a pen to paper.

Now, do I go shopping,make one of my own, or use one of these cute free ones from online?


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

2 comments:

  1. Go for that frame thing! It looks so cute! I would love to have that in my kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving the frame one too! I have been looking around and found one pretty similar that I think I need to purchase! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your support in our journey.