10.25.2013

Freebie Friday!

What...why?

Because I just thought is was cool and reminded me of raindrops on a spiders web. Because I am an artist and am going through an abstract phase.  Because we really need to finish our family room in the basement and these colors are the ones that I am hoping to decorate with...


Because I possibly have been looking at Pinterest art projects too much lately.  

Possibly. 

(But I really do think it looks cool. Especially if I getting it printed on canvas. Or I could paint one myself 'for real'. Although I like the crisp, perfection of this design. Hmmmm.)

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.