6.19.2013

'Summer School'

I have taken a hiatus for a few days, as I was attending summer school...sort of. Little Man is determined to become a fisherman. Therefore, I am now a fisher-person as well. Since we don't have a boat (yet) I looked online for area lakes that we could easily drive to and catch some pan fish. 


 The first day out, we were really late getting started so I decided to not even bring a cooler or bucket for any fish. After all, it was almost eleven when we arrived there.

 Unfortunately for me, on Little Man's second cast, he caught a keeper!

He was so pumped.


 Sooooo....guess who got to learn how to clean a sunfish last night? 

Yep. 

I will spare you the in process pictures. 



Let's just say it took longer than the 43 seconds that the YoutTube video said it would take.

And I had to have Grandpa help me get started. 

But, I finished it!

Today we went out again for most of the day, but not much luck. We caught fish, but none large enough to keep. On the plus side, I am getting really good at taking fish off the hook. 

Guess I'll have to do a little more reading up on fishing tonight. 

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.