6.01.2013

Just B...

Resilient
Adjective
(of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.

Life can be rough.  Loved ones can let us down, health can fade, we can lose our jobs, our homes, our friends and family. People may treat us poorly. We fall down. 

The important part is that we get back up again.

I am grateful for my life. But, there have been times where my only response to the pain of life was to drop to my knees at the weight of what I had been handed to deal with. God has always been faithful to get me through. I consider my scars (both the visible and internal ones) badges of honor. With each one, I am brought closer to God. 


Adversity does not mean God cares any less for us. God is there through it all, quietly waiting for us to lean on Him, while he helps us through the rough patches.

Things happen that can feel like they are going to crush us.

But, you know what? Seemingly crushing pressure is how a diamond is formed.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.