6.24.2013

Thoughts on Waiting

It seems that Monday's are our lazy, just have fun days around here. 

Although I did some of the regular chore 'stuff' around the house this morning, the second half of the day was spent just having fun. Swimming, roasting hot dogs, eating yummy grapes, and a little bit of fishing (Little Man ate fish for dinner!) 


It is still killing me that Baby B isn't here with us. We really hoped that she would be by now. In fact, I am finding that it is more and more difficult to really enjoy my summer without her here. Little Man frequently talks about what we would being doing with his sister if she was here right now. 

It's hard. Really, really, really hard.

But, I know I need try for Little Man's sake. I am his mom too. Each day, I am focusing on being fully present for Little Man during the day, and after he goes to bed, I let myself think about my little sweetie in Haiti.

Each day I try to make time for those things that he will really enjoy. 

Number one on his list? Fishing.

So, guess what we are doing tomorrow morning?

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.