6.12.2013

It's Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Summertime!

Guess what?

It's summertime!


I walked out of the school yesterday afternoon, went for my first walk of the summer, fed Little Man a snack, headed to the first summer practice for the summer, and had a summer sleepover with cousins.

Whew.

I know we should try to pace ourselves, but we just can't help it...summer took so long to get here this year.

 Plus, I need to keep busy so that I don't dwell on the fact that we are still waiting for an update on Baby B. Our paperwork has been sitting in one office since May 8th. Usually it takes three weeks to process through to the next stage. It's been five. It's hard because we can't move forward with getting her visa and passport until this stage is completed.

I want my baby home this summer. (And not the end of the summer either.)

 I really shouldn't complain. Every other part of the process has gone quite quickly and smoothly. We just REALLY want Baby B to get home to share in all of our summer adventures.

So, on today's agenda? Keep really busy having fun and keep praying Baby B home. 

She just has to make it here in time for our summer adventures.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.