6.15.2013

Just B...

...Organized

Today was our first Saturday of summer vacation. It felt like we truly kicked it into high gear today for 'summer fun' (although this past Tuesday was my last official day of work for the school year and we've been playing with the cousins for several days).

 Little Man and I are determined to not to waste a moment, but I am a little concerned about two things. First, burnout (if we try to do too much too fast). Second, me (being myself)not keeping track of the time and thereby wasting most of it!

Luckily, I am a lover of lists. So...I decided to make one to stick on my refrigerator, and help me get some things done this summer. I'm planning on laminating it or sticking it under glass so that I can use a dry erase marker on it every day (I'm a bit of a Scrooge about wasting paper.)

This is what my first draft looked like. I've almost crossed off every item (mowing will be finished tonight, bars after Little Man goes to bed) , except for the item on the 'I'd love to' category.

Yay me!


 The things on my 'I'd love to...' portion of my list, HAVE TO be moved to the 'I need to...' section if they have sat there for two weeks. Additional items can be added even if one hasn't been crossed off.

Hopefully, this method will work for me.

 I'd love to know, what methods help you stay on track and organized during the summer?

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.