6.08.2013

Just B...

Human

Okay, maybe it's just me, but sometimes I find myself lamenting the fact that my life isn't more perfect.  You know, perfectly cleaned home. Child who never says or does anything embarrassing. 

Who am I kidding! Myself, never doing or saying anything embarrassing. 

Perfection is an impossible standard to live up to. Thankfully, Little Man doesn't have the burden of perfection being modeled for him at home. I am so far from perfect, it would never cross anyone's mind to use that word to describe me.




My house looks like we are getting ready to move. This spring, I was going to be part of a community garage sale. Then I got sick the week of the sale and so the stuff has sat. I hope to get rid of the stacks once our summer vacation starts. 

If you know where we live, please don't come over without calling. 

Seriously.

Our flower beds are still untouched this year. The crop of weeds is lovely. We have some awesomely tall dandelions. (We measured one this morning, it was 32 inches tall!)

I am a tad cranky and fatigued some days trying to get all of my school 'stuff' done for the end of the year. Sometimes that means I'm a little short tempered with Little Man. 

But I always apologize.

 I want Little Man to know it's okay to make mistakes. It's okay not to be perfect. Life is not about perfection. It is about allowing yourself to start over. To say you're sorry and try again. To even chuckle over those silly, daily mistakes that we all make. To love each other anyways.

I think Little Man and Baby B should learn that lesson well. After all, they are going to grow up watching the master. ;)

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.