5.07.2013

We're Getting Close Now..

The next trip we take to Haiti will be to file our I600. This should have been taken care of on our first trip, but my I600A had lapsed so we couldn't do it then.  I am starting to have those old familiar fears that I remember so well from when I brought Little Man home... Will she like me? Will there be healthy attachment? Will our fun family just be even MORE fun when she comes home?!


After a great deal of prayer and thought, I have decided that on this second trip I will not have Baby B stay with us. She was absolutely devastated when we had to leave her last time. I am hoping that if we just visit her several days in a row, it will help to teach her that I come back. I am also not going to do any of the mom type stuff for her his time but leave that to the nannies. I will be the cool lady who brings toys, and when I go the next time she will be pumped that I get to be her mom!
 I know she will the best addition to the family that we could have imagined. We just need to finish a little paperwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.