5.24.2013

Dear Friends (and Strangers)

Sometimes a video or story will go viral on Facebook. You will watch the video and want to share it with your friends. You will talk to your friends and tell them that they 'just have to see' the video or read the story.

Stories of amazing courage against all odds...


But friends, could you please not tell your cancer survivor friends to watch videos about those who have lost the battle? I waited until today to watch the video, because I knew it would be hard. I should have just skipped it altogether. But I didn't. Instead, I just spent 22 minutes and 21 seconds quietly sobbing while Little Man watched some cartoons on TV.
 To bring things even closer to home, two little girls at the school where I work lost their mom to cancer this week as well. 

 I ache for their families and friends.

Even so, I will say, watch this story (if you haven't already). 


My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech

It reminds us to live. To love. To quit wasting time and get out there.

 Go.

 Now. 

It's time.

Psalm 90:12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.