9.07.2013

Something's Coming...

I know I've been absent a bit lately...and today is supposed to be the day that I post a 'Just B' post. However, things are moving fast around here lately. Work is insane. Plus, I have been trying to plan ahead for when I take my leave to stay home with Baby B.

Baby will be be coming home this month! Yep, you heard me right. I am in the midst of trying to prepare myself for having a two year old. This weekend I'm hoping to get the car vacuumed out and shampooed before I set up the car seat (I just can't wait any longer to put it in there.) Even the thought of having a two year on a plane seems a bit daunting. Thankfully, Baby B is a pretty mellow little girl so I don't think she will be one of those children that is screaming through the entire flight. I just want to make sure that I have plenty of things to keep her busy, just in case she doesn't sleep much coming home.  

Little Man is getting very impatient for his little sister to come home. Even though the light is at the end of the tunnel at this point, I think that both of us feel like we will be holding our breath until she is actually home.

Meanwhile, the toddler bed is set up. All of her clothes are washed and ready for her. I have a blankie for her to snuggle with (and to keep her warm on the flight home) and I have to finish the doll that I have been making for her.

Lots to do. At least it helps me to feel like I am doing something useful until she comes home.

So, stay tuned. :) Not to mess with you or anything but...

To paraphrase a song from Westside Story, 'Somethings coming, and I know what it is and it is gonna be great! The air is humming, cause something good is coming!'

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.