9.09.2013

Any Advice?

Here is what I've been thinking about lately. Since this is the month we travel plane rides, with a toddler, are in the not to distant future. It's been awhile since I brought Little Man home from Ethiopia (five years next week). Little Man will be a big help, but I want to make the trip as pleasant for Baby B possible.

I have some ideas (stickers, bandaids, and tape are always a hit) and I am packing some books that are supposed to be tear proof. 


But a person could always use some more ideas.

What are some things that you all have found helpful when travelling with a toddler? 

Leave your ideas in the comments section, on the FB page, or feel free to private message me.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory
Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

1 comment:

Thanks for your support in our journey.