9.17.2013

We are home!

We are back from our trip to bring Baby B home! Sorry that I couldn't tell you all of the details ahead of time, but I wanted maintain a certain degree of privacy for my kiddos.

We have pictures that I will be sharing, when I have the time today (I hope). It's funny how I don't seem to have as much time for 'stuff' with a two year old around! :)  Little Man and I are exhausted. 

She's a busy Baby B.

Right now, our little princess naps. So I thought I would grab a moment to say 'Hi'.   I will have a lot to share about the ups and downs of bringing home a two year old.

Oh and feel free to check out the FB page for a picture of Baby B.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.