2.02.2013

Now This is News!

I went to work yesterday and discovered I had an email from ABI. Our Haiti coordinator just returned from a trip to check on the kids and see what progress had been made in the new policies now that they are a Hague country. Hoping that there would be some new pictures of  Baby B, I opened it to find something even better.

Our paperwork has made it through IBESR!

Three months earlier than expected!

Within the next 3 to 4 weeks it will be time to travel!!!

Our coordinator wants me to call her on Monday to start figuring out our travel plans.

!!!!!!!!!!Travel plans!!!!!!!!!

I thought I had more time to get Little Man's passport, but now I am going to have it expedited. Luckily I have already gathered all of the paperwork together and just need to submit it and pay the additional $60 to get in two to three weeks.

3 to 4 weeks people and I meet my little girl. 

My eighteen month old little girl that had existed in my heart, and then in pictures will finally be in my arms. 

Amazingly, the fact that I am single mother with an adopted son has seemed made things go more smoothly (less grown ups to process in the paperwork stage of the game).


 It has been a long journey, but we are getting so close now. 

Want another look at how cute she is? (This is an older picture but I love the shades!)


1 comment:

  1. Hello there. I sent you an email at your gmail address. Sorry I am not on facebook, nor do I have a blog. But I am excited to talk to you about your adoption.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support in our journey.