2.17.2013

Just Be...

Simple.

I am on a quest to purge my life of anything that I don't really need. 


I have been starting to feel like our stuff is owning me, instead of us owning our stuff.

Plus, I am not the most efficient, organized individual. In fact, more stuff for me just means more for me to take out and then have to reorganize. 

Yeah right.

More like take out, start a project, put off putting away, then take out something more. Get tired, decide sleep is more important than cleaning at the moment, so you put off taking care of it now...

Enough is enough.


Clothes that I never wear, books that I am willing to part with (there are a ton that I won't), knick knacks that I don't decorate with anymore (not worth it with kids), art supplies for projects that I will never do, old papers and magazine clippings for things that I could easily just look up on the Internet, bottles of lotion, medicine, hair products,furniture...

Three piles: throw away, give away, sell.

I'm like Crazy Larry over here...

 EVERYTHING MUST GO!

I guess it's my version of nesting. Something to do while we wait for Little Man's passport to come.

When Baby B comes home, I don't want anything interfering with our time together.

Simplify, simplify, simply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.