11.24.2012

Would you like to meet my daughter?


 I'd like to introduce you to my daughter, Baby B!

 We received our IBESR number a few weeks ago....and now eagerly await word that our adoption agency has been chosen by the Haitian government as one of their initial "approved agencies" now that they are a Hague country. Not being sure of how the process in Haiti worked, I hesitated to post any pictures until I was sure that it was allowed (the Ethiopian process is a little different.)

Baby B is said to be a very content little girl, but will not smile for the photos. I guess she must be waiting for mom and brother to come to show off her smiles to us in person! Waiting is sooooooo hard-possibly even more so now that we know who we are waiting to meet.

But Baby B's in God's hands, and we still have plenty to get done before we can bring her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.