11.23.2012

'Adopt Without Debt' Ideas

It was brought to my attention that I had neglected to add the link  to give the directions on how to create you own Amazon fundraising link. (Big Oops!)

The program is called the Amazon Associates program. I have created a link from my blog, to Amazon so that people can do their shopping, and help to bring home Baby B at the same time (with no extra cost to them).

Julie Gumm is an author, speaker, and adoption advocate. She has written the book, Adopt Without Debt. 




 Her blog lists the steps for starting your own account on Amazon to help raise funds for your own adoption efforts. I am not a super high tech person, and I set up our account...ALONE :)
If I can do it, anyone can do it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.