8.21.2012

Passing the time...

My brother and his wife are expecting their first child and we are all sooooo excited.Their little boy was actually supposed to join us last week but he seems to like his current accommodations too much! A couple of weeks ago, I started to make a 'portable' growth chart for the new nephew since they live in an apartment. 

As the due date has gotten closer, I've been joking that I better get it finished so that we could measure him on it as soon as he was born. Guess he took me seriously since he hasn't arrived yet!



Well,I finally finished his growth chart this morning-all that's left is to put on the measurements. 


Which means, little nephew, it's time to come out and meet everyone.


1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo excited for the baby to come and I think you did a fabulous job on the growth chart! :)

    --Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support in our journey.