8.08.2012

Creative Session

Two of my nieces and I spent yesterday afternoon making some products for the Etsy site we are getting ready to open. We have been planning it for awhile, but I told them it's time to make it happen. Hopefully (fingers crossed) we will have enough items made to get the shop up and running within the week. I am always very filled with ideas, but a little deficient in my follow through. So, I've roped in my creative nieces to try to keep me motivated and actually start selling my art again.I am an insecure artist-making stuff but always thinking it's just a little bit of nothing. Giving away instead of selling what I have made. With the adoption expenses and now adding Baby B to the family, it is time to add a little extra income.

The bonus is, I love making random bits of art.







Now if I can just keep my somewhat A.D.D. self focused enough to get these projects done that I have started... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.