8.16.2012

Exciting News!

No...it's not a referral yet (that would qualify as SUPER exciting news!)

I am thrilled to announce that our family has been selected to be next weeks featured family on http://give1save1caribbean.blogspot.com . What does that mean? Starting on Monday, August 20th people will be able to give one dollar (or possibly more) to help us finish raising the funds for our adoption of Baby B. Not only that they will be able to watch the video that my niece helped me to make, telling our story. I may be a little partial, but I think it's a pretty good way to spend 4 minutes of your day. Please spread the word and send the video to anyone you may know who is thinking about adopting. We tried to make it a little snippet of how much adoption has changed my life for the better, as well as what the adoption process entails.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.