4.20.2013

Just B...

Amazing!

Sounds a little bold doesn't it? But hang in there with me for a second. 


If...

I believe that every life is important, and valuable (which I do)
 ...and that everyone has a purpose in life that they can choose to fulfill or not (check)
 ...and that every person is an amazing creation of God (double check)...

then...

 I also must believe that I my life is important and valuable
 ...and that I have a purpose in life (that I can choose to fulfill or not) 
...and that I am an amazing creation of God.

Hmmmmmmm.

So, maybe my job is just to be who I am because that is who God meant for me to be. To be faithful, continuing on my journey, and not worry about other people's paths. Not being afraid to be passionate about those things important to me. Allowing my heart to be broken by the things that break God's heart. Laughing, singing, dancing when the mood strikes. Making things with my hands (I LOVE that), collecting quotes, admiring the beauty of nature, eating chocolate, treasuring my children.

There a so many things that make me, me. Some are right out there for the world to see, others remain more hidden. Am I perfect. Nope. I'm human. Flaws, scars, temper, clumsiness, and all.

God's creation is amazing and I'm part of it. Maybe not Mount Everest amazing, more like hummingbird amazing, or spider web amazing.

 And that...is amazing!

What makes you amazing?

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. ~Psalm 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.