4.19.2013

Coffee time!

I made a huge mistake yesterday evening. 

I decided to have a couple of cups of coffee at my work meeting (to go along with my delicious piece of flourless chocolate cake :). It was a long week, and I was dragging. Plus, I couldn't be groggy during a meeting, right?


Unfortunately for me, I neglected to take into account two things: One, I am no longer a nineteen year old college student. Two, their coffee was really strong (and good.)

So, guess who got a grand total of two hours of sleep last night?

The upside of this was that I was able to have hours of uninterrupted time to work on some projects (with the lights on low, I refused to turn them up all the way at that time of night.)

So, wonder if I can convince Little Man to go to bed early on a Friday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.