2.18.2014

Birthdays

Today is my birthday, something I am grateful to be celebrating. I've never minded adding another year to my age, and I mind even less now that I am a cancer survivor.

I plan on making it to 99, so the way I see it, I'm not even half way there!


However, it was a hard day. If I had my way I would have skipped it all together. Today is my first of many birthdays without my dad and I miss him. A lot.

But then, people kept wishing me 'happy birthday.' A few my classes sang happy birthday. I came home to a funny card from one of my sisters (thankfully a funny card) and chocolate (my favorite). My mom treated me by making a dinner of salmon with sweet potatoes, salad, and cupcakes with lemon pudding on top. Yum.


I still miss my dad. But it was still a happy birthday. I hope your day was good as well.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.