9.15.2012

Big News!


 During the past two weeks, work has been so insanely busy that I barely have had time to think about our wait for Baby B.  Plus Little Man first was having allergy issues and then picked up his first whopper of a cold for the year. Then, this past Thursday after school as I was telling another parent about our wait for a referral...my cell phone started to ring! I am thrilled to announce that we have received a referral for a little girl! My paperwork is in transit to make everything truly official. It will be a little while before I post an actual picture (I need to find out when it is allowed in the process). You will have to trust me when I say that Baby B is a beautiful little thirteen month old. Little Man is beside himself with excitement. He is just learning how to read and can not wait to read to his little sister.  I am a bit in shock. Thrilled, but in shock and praying that this time there will be a little one who makes it home.

We still have time (probably a year) and some financial hurdles to jump. I am busy trying to make a ton of jewelry and collage prints to sell both online and at a craft show coming up soon.  But now our prayers have a name and face attached to them when we go to bed at night. For those of you who have helped make this happen, thank you doesn't even come close to expressing how I feel for your help.

I will try to be better about keeping people posted. Now that we have a new adorable face to go along with our dream, it will make the rest of the working/waiting towards bringing them home easier in some ways and harder in others.

I am praying for an early homecoming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.