9.22.2012

The Sweetest Thing

We love Saturday's in our house. I love my job and Little Man loves school, but there is just something about not having to get up to be on time for anything. Somewhere between the book reading marathon, and the DVD, Little Man said the sweetest thing "I already love my sister so much, I don't even know how much I will love her when she gets here!"

If you are still wondering why I am choosing this crazy path of adopting a second child it's for my Little Man who can't wait to have a 'squishy' (baby) sister . Because, we have more love to give in our family. Because my son deserves (and wants desperately) to have a sibling to do things with. Because apparently I need a life that is even busier than it already is :)

 So while gas prices continue to climb to insane levels, and I continue to find more and more things I can cut back on... we wait and dream of the homecoming of Baby B. She really is the sweetest thing!

1 comment:

Thanks for your support in our journey.