3.17.2014

One Year Ago, I Met My Daughter


One year ago, Little Man and I traveled to Haiti to meet Baby B for the first time (check out those posts herehere , here, and here). Although she has only been home since September, it already has started to feel like she was always here (in a good way! ☺) The smiles come more easily these days, the tears are less. Lately, she only wants her mama when other people are around...and I love it! 

So much has happened in a year. I thought you'd like to see some of our highlights.



Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of things can happen during one year! Just think about how much a baby can grow and evolve from birth until his first birthday. Hope you all enjoy family life and togetherness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support in our journey.