12.07.2013

Just B...

Giving

Today I am tired. Really tired. It was my first full week back at work. Baby B has been having some sleep issues-stuffy head from a cold, bad dreams, not able to fall asleep at night, waking up super early.  And I still miss my dad.

This time of year can be wonderful. It can also be hard. Really hard. Christmas will be difficult with my dad gone this year. I have been struggling to maintain a good attitude as life keeps moving forward, without him. Daily tasks are tough some days. But I know that some people are having a much tougher go of it than I am.


I've always believed that the best way to get out of a funk is to help someone else. So,that's what I'm going to do. I am on a mission to make Christmas better for some people that I know and don't know. I have a couple plans already in place. I'm getting excited in fact.

What am I going to do? I'm not going to tell you. But I am going to offer you a challenge. Let's make Christmas special. Do one random kind act for someone. No strings attached. No fanfare. No publicizing for personal pats on the back.

A true Christmas gift.

We give not for praise, but for God.
 Matthew 6:1-4

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Mama B! Losing someone is always tough, but we have no choice but to tough it out. And great quote by Reka!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support in our journey.