12.09.2012

'Snowball' Fun


Little Man had a rough night last night. He has had a cold for a couple of days and last night he was up multiple times with a completely plugged up head. So, that meant Little Man slept propped up in bed, tissue box close by, dosed up on cold medicine all night. Despite all of that, he was convinced it was time to wake up at 4 AM...although I did manage to get him to sleep an extra hour by snuggling in bed with him. 

When he got the energy to get moving for the day, I was reminded of the fact that I am several days behind on our Advent calendar of activities. I love having our Advent calendar, but I always misplace the slips of paper that I have created for it and have to start over every year. Sigh.

 Being the smart, though procrastinating (and very tired) mom , I decided to pull out the big guns.

 One of those ultimately cool activities.

A marshmallow snowball fight. In the house. Yes. It is genius, or crazy and I don't remember who I got the idea from. 

 1 bag of marshmallows + 1 seven year old + 1 mom = loads of fun!

You can check the math for yourself if you'd like :)

1 comment:

  1. You can thank Angie for that one. I passed the idea on from her. Did you use big ones or mini-marshmallows. I may have to pick some up so I can finish up our last days that I haven't filled in yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your support in our journey.