11.08.2013

Freebie Friday!

I love coffee, puppies, kittens, my children, sunsets, (sounds like the start of a singles ad) but none of that really matters. Sometimes we forget that love is an action word. God calls on us to love one another. 

That means we make sacrifices, without expecting anything in return. We show compassion, without waiting for the other person to say, "Gee whiz thanks for being so nice to me!"or "Wow, you are such a good person!"  When wronged, we don't carry the anger with us, but make the choice to forgive.

As group DC Talk used to say back in the day, Luv is a Verb. (I love that song.)



 John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Click the banner above to vote for Just B. @Top Mommy Blogs! You can vote once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.