3.14.2013

We're back!

We've officially been 'home' for a couple of hours from our initial trip to meet Baby B. We are exhausted, but so excited to have a new family member. She fits into our family perfectly, just like God planned it! :)

I had worried about whether or not she would like me. A content little girl, she also has her favorite nannies and I wasn't sure if I would be added to her favorite list very easily. I shouldn't have worried. By the end of our first day together, we were starting to see her precious little smiles, and hear her giggles for the first time.

I'm planning on posting a list of how I planned for our last minute trip, what I packed, things that I wish I had packed, etc.

But, I feel a little too tired to sum it up with much clarity at the moment.

I couldn't resist getting a new picture up of Baby B though (taken by Little Man). He's try to coax a smile outer of her...and succeeding.

I can't wait to go back to see that little smile again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your support in our journey.